White Petal Aloe Moisturizer
About the Moisturizer: Our soothing moisturizer and masterful mix of all natural ingredients is designed to bring you the right amount of moisture without any harsh after effects.
Skin Type: Sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Chamomile, Calendula, Lavender, Rose Petals, Distilled Water, Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Vera Plant, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum), Rosewater, White Beeswax Pearls, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Rosewood Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
About the ingredients:
- ALMOND OIL: Known for being hypoallergenic and mild. Its anti-oxidative properties protect skin from UV radiation damage and has been known to improve complexion and skin tone. It's high oliec acid content (61%) means it is rich and heavy making it very effective at preventing water loss/sealing in moisture.
- APRICOT OIL: A great emollient with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-septic properties. Absorbs easily and doesn't feel oily when applied.
- GRAPESEED OIL: Has an oliec acid content of 15 - 20% which explains the moisturizing action on the skin as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- CHAMOMILE: Soothes redness and irritation, eliminates itchiness, helps with rashes and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CALENDULA: A cleansing and detoxifying herb good for inflamed or angry skin.
- LAVENDER: Provides antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Also renowned in aromatherapy for it's relaxing and calming scent.
- ROSE PETALS: Full of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties with high amounts of the antioxidant vitamin C. A natural moisturizer whose oils lock in moisture and keep skin smooth.
- DISTILLED WATER:Water that has been distilled thereby removing many impurities and contaminants.
- ALOE VERA GEL: In addition to being both soothing and moisturizing, it’s also antibacterial and it stimulates the growth of new cells with the hormone Giberellin. Polyphenols in aloe vera help inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause infections and inflammation.
- WHITE BEESWAX PEARLS: Non comedogenic and filled with conditioning properties that calm and soothe skin. A great humectant so skin stays hydrated, a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A which helps protect skin cells, and a well known anti-itch benefit along with being hypoallergenic.
- JOJOBA OIL: A non comedogenic and hypoallergenic oil that closely resembles human sebum which means the body has no trouble soaking it in. It provides a protective layer over the skin keeping it both hydrated, protected, and cleansed. This iodine rich oil means it fights bacteria that can lead to break outs and the antioxidants is has (i.e.vitamin E and B complex) help soothe fine lines and wrinkles.
- SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL: Natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that has high levels of the antioxidant vitamin C that helps protect and heal skin.
- ROSEWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL: In aromatherapy, this oil is uplifting and can reduce fatigue. It has antibacterial properties due to its high alpha-pinene content and is chemical makeup of geraniol, nerol, 8-cineole, linalool, and limonene are useful for tissue regeneration.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
Directions: Massage gently onto clean skin. It’s yummy stuff for your feet too so don’t be shy.
Our Packaging: Packaged in glass and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their #1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.