Tea-Berry Mint Mushroom Tea
Description: An anti-oxidant blend that supports emotional health*
The beauty of the berry lies in its concentrated nourishment and charismatic qualities that appeal to our very soul.* This anti-oxidant blend of berries and mushrooms contains anti-inflammatory properties and supports digestion, a healthy heart and lungs and emotional well-being.*
Proprietary Blend of Mushrooms:
- CHAGA MUSHROOM: Helps boost the immune system and increases the production of antibodies; fights free radicals and helps defend against premature aging; supports gastrointestinal health and contains betulinic acid which can help lower LDL cholesterol.
- CORYDCEPS MUSHROOM: Excellent source of antioxidants and can also slightly elevate testosterone and estrogen levels.
- REISHI MUSHROOM: Contains powerful antioxidants that can double the body’s production of “natural killer” cells which assist in fighting the production of tumors and viruses.
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- ELDER BERRIES: Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds; digestive aid, supports respiratory health by soothing inflammation; supports healthy heart; bioflavonoids can boost skin health to improve glow and tone.
- HAWTHORN BERRIES: Supports heart health (traditionally used to “mend a broken heart); digestive aid; supports immune system and can boost respiratory health.
- CEDAR BERRIES: Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, anti-fungal properties, diuretic, supports respiratory, soothing and calming effect on the mind.
- JUNIPER BERRIES: Anti-inflammatory, support urinary tract, strengthens the immune system and soothes painful irritation.
- SCHISANDRA BERRIES: Has a long history in traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese folklore says it can "calm the heart and quiet the spirit." For centuries, Russian hunters have consumed it as a tea to help with fatigue.
- PEPPERMINT LEAF: The anti-inflammatory and cooling nature of peppermint tea allows you to unwind and relax, but it also supports digestive health, is an antispasmodic, and has anti-nausea benefits.
- VITEX BERRIES: Supports physical and emotional health during a woman's menstrual cycle and in the transition into menopause.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and allow to steep for 5-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.