Tea-Chaga Vanilla Chai Mushroom Tea
Description: A warming blend that brings the flavors of Chai and vanilla to the mild taste of Chaga mushrooms
A blend of warm spices found in the seeds of traditional chai ingredients is paired with the health benefits of chaga and reishi mushrooms, echinacea, and the exquisite flavor of vanilla to support digestion, heart health, blood sugar, and the body’s response to inflammation.*
Proprietary Blend of Mushrooms:
- CHAGA MUSHROOM: Naturally boosts immune system, fights free radicals and premature aging, increases natural production of antibodies, supports gastrointestinal health, and contains betulinic acid which can lower LDL (lazy cholesterol).
- REISHI MUSHROOM: Full of antioxidants that can double the body's production of "natural killer" cells to fight disease.
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- ANISE SEED: In addition to being one of the main ingredients in masala chai, it has medicinal properties that help with digestive ailments (i.e. bloating, gas, indigestion, and constipation).
- CORIANDER SEED: Been known to help in the proper secretion of enzymes and digestive juices in the stomach which stimulates digestion. Studies have also shown it can help reduce indigestion and its cineole and linoleic acid components helps reduce inflammation. Additionally, its linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) are able to assist in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. Furthermore, is has been shown to help reduce blood pressure and relax blood vessel tension.
- FENNEL SEED: Help regulate blood sugar in addition to being a digestive aid because it can help the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal system relax.
- FENUGREEK SEED: Helps assist the body with the regulation of blood sugar and has a sweet, maple-syrup like smell and flavor.
- CARDAMOM SEED (decorticated): Its active components help flush out waste from your bloodstream, eliminate free radicals and heavy metal ions.
- ECHINACEA HERB: A popular herb for boosting immunity, it is also known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral properties. It also helps control blood sugar levels and may assist in helping to lower blood pressure.
- VANILLA EXTRACT: A flavorful natural antioxidant which may help lower cholesterol due to the vanillin it contains.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and allow to steep for 5-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.