Tea-Cocoa Black Pepper Chai Mushroom Tea
Description:The rich taste of cocoa is blended with the heat of black pepper, chai spices and healthful mushrooms.*
Clarity, energy and healthy circulation are all supported by the cocoa bean, turmeric and black pepper. With black pepper increasing the bio-availability of turmeric 2000-fold, the anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties of this blend contribute to a healthy lifestyle.*
Proprietary Blend of Mushrooms:
- CHAGA MUSHROOM: Naturally boosts immune system, fights free radicals and premature aging, increases natural production of antibodies, supports gastrointestinal health, and contains betulinic acid which can lower LDL (lazy cholesterol).
- MAITAKE MUSRHOOM:A flavorful mushroom that can be beneficial to the immune system due to its beta-glucan which is a type of polysaccharide. Offers a wide range of potential health benefits such as boosting immunity and having a positive impact on high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- SHIITAKE MUSHROOM: Boasts a unique flavor and impressive health benefits due to their rich nutrient contents consisting of numerous B vitamins, phosphorus, manganese and zinc, as well as vitamin C, vitamin D, iron, magnesium and potassium. This is in addition to dietary fiber and a number of powerful antioxidants including alkaloids, phenols and diterpenoids.
- REISHI MUSHROOM: Full of antioxidants that can double the body's production of "natural killer" cells to fight disease.
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- COCOA NIBS: Cacao, the purest form of chocolate, is a superfood. It contains a variety of phytonutrients, flavonoids, antioxidants, and magnesium. It is also high in fiber and rich in iron.
- TURMERIC ROOT: The active compound in it is curcumin and this herb is well known for its medicinal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- BLACK PEPPER: In addition to being a fabulous source of magnesium, vitamin K, iron, and fiber, it can promote good digestion and shows promise of having anticancer properties. Its real superpower is its ability to increase the “bioavailability” of nutrients in other foods. That means it helps your body absorb the benefits of other food and supplements.
- CINNAMON STICK: Its antioxidants have potent anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have also discovered that cinnamon appears to inhibit the buildup of a protein called tau in the brain, which is one of the hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease.
- FENNEL SEED: Helps regulate blood sugar in addition to being a digestive aid because it can help the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal system relax.
- CARDAMOM SEED (decorticated):Its active components help flush out waste from your bloodstream, eliminate free radicals and heavy metal ions.
- NETTLE LEAF: Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help with digestive issues in addition to promoting healthier circulation and oxygenating the body properly because it helps reduce tension in arteries and blood vessels.
- CLOVES: Versatile spice that is fiber rich and high in antioxidants like eugenol and vitamin C that help neutralize free radicals. Its antibacterial properties can be effective at fighting off bacteria and this spice is thought to keep blood sugar in check.
- COCOA POWDER (non-alkaline): The polyphenols it contains are natural antioxidants that have been linked to reducing inflammation, increasing blood flow, lowering blood pressure and improving cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.