Flower Power After Shower Oil
About the Shower Oil: Treat yourself to this uplifting mix of moisturizing oils and herbs that leave your skin hydrated and soft hours after applying it.
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Chamomile Flowers, Lavender Buds, Rose Petals, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
About the ingredients:
- ALMOND OIL: Its anti-oxidative properties protect skin from UV radiation damage and has been known to improve complexion and skin tone. It's high oliec acid content (61%) means it is rich and heavy making it very effective at preventing water loss/sealing in moisture.
- APRICOT OIL: A great emollient with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-septic properties. Absorbs easily and doesn't feel oily when applied.
- GRAPESEED OIL: Has an oliec acid content of 15 - 20% which explains the moisturizing action on the skin as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- CHAMOMILE FLOWERS: Soothes redness and irritation, eliminates itchiness, helps with rashes and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- LAVENDER BUDS: Provides antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Also renowned in aromatherapy for it's relaxing and calming scent.
- ROSE PETALS: Full of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties with high amounts of the antioxidant vitamin C. A natural moisturizer whose oils lock in moisture and keep skin smooth.
- ROSEWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL: In aromatherapy, this oil is uplifting and can reduce fatigue. It has antibacterial properties due to its high alpha-pinene content and is chemical makeup of geraniol, nerol, 8-cineole, linalool, and limonene are useful for tissue regeneration.
- SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL: Natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that has high levels of the antioxidant vitamin C that helps protect and heal skin.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
Skin Type: For all skin types.
Directions: Apply after a bath or shower to lock in moisture.
Our Packaging: Packaged in polyethylene terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their number 1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.