Flower Power Bath Tea
About the Bath Tea: Relax with the uplifting essence of flower petals, soothing oils and pure essential oils .
Ingredients: Chamomile Flowers, Lavender Buds, Rose Petals, Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, a proprietary blend of essential oils, including Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
About the ingredients:
- CHAMOMILE FLOWERS: Soothes redness and irritation, eliminates itchiness, helps with rashes and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CALENDULA PETALS: Also called Pot Marigold, is a cleansing and detoxifying herb good for inflamed or angry skin.
- LAVENDER BUDS: Provides antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Also renowned in aromatherapy for it's relaxing and calming scent.
- ROSE PETALS: Full of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties with high amounts of the antioxidant vitamin C. A natural moisturizer whose oils lock in moisture and keep skin smooth.
- ALMOND OIL: Its anti-oxidative properties protect skin from UV radiation damage and has been known to improve complexion and skin tone. It's high oliec acid content (61%) means it is rich and heavy making it very effective at preventing water loss/sealing in moisture.
- APRICOT OIL: A great emollient with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-septic properties. Absorbs easily and doesn't feel oily when applied.
- GRAPESEED OIL: Has an oliec acid content of 15 - 20% which explains the moisturizing action on the skin as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL: Natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that has high levels of the antioxidant vitamin C that helps protect and heal skin.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
Skin Type: For all skin types.
Directions: Add to warm bath water and relax with the essence of flower petals infused with body oils and pure essential oils .
Our Packaging: Packaged in glass or polyethylene terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their number 1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.