Tea-Hair-T Herbal Tea
Description: Supports and nourishes healthy hair. Contains nutritious herbs specifically formulated to support and nourish healthy hair. *
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- NETTLE LEAF: Anti-inflammatory properties can assist an inflamed scalp not by just easing inflammation, but it can also prevent the production of a hormone that can cause hair loss. The antioxidants it contains can also help battle damage from free radicals.
- ELEUTHERO: A known adaptogen thought to protect the body from the effects of stress.
- RED RASPBERRY LEAF: Rich in folate which helps formulate healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen to the cells in your body; hair follicles need adequate blood flow and oxygen for proper growth. Also contains magnesium and silicon which can thicken hair and promote faster growth.
- SHAVEGRASS: The silica in it strengthens hair strands by promoting the structural integrity, the sheen, and the texture of the hair. The selenium it contains helps your body process iodine which regulates hair growth.
- OAT STRAW: Herbal source of silica and magnesium which promote scalp health and hair growth.
- SAGE: Encourages new hair growth as it improves circulation to the scalp which provides more nutrition to the hair follicles.
- HAWTHORNE LEAF: Can stimulate hair growth by improving sluggish circulation.
- GOTU KOLA: Helps strengthen the blood vessels in the scalp; allows the small hair follicles to expand because it improves the circulation of blood to the scalp which delivers oxygen to it.
- PEPPERMINT: Helps stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp.
- ROSEMARY: Known to have anti-inflammatory properties and promote circulation. The carnosic acid it contains may also help rejuvenate and heal nerve endings in the scalp.
WATERCRESS: Contains minerals and vitamins that are powerful blood cleansers so your scalp stays health and clean. Its zinc and sulfur profiles help moisturize the scalp and the Vitamin A present in watercress aids hair growth.
Instructions: Use approximately 1 tsp herbal blend to each 8 oz cup of water. Pour hot water over herbs. Cover & steep 10-15 minutes. Strain and sweeten with honey or stevia if desired.
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.