Hazel Berra Hand Sanitizer
About the Hand Sanitizer: Whether it's sticky soda residue, yogurt, chocolate, or something else, this hand sanitizer is for you. It's designed to clean your hands even when you don't know what's on them. Goodbye icky and sticky; hello clean and fresh.
Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Vera Plant Contains Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum), Distilled Water, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Clove Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
About the ingredients:
- WITCH HAZEL: A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory known for its astringent properties. It kills bacteria living within the pores of the skin. Its protective polyphenols (i.e tannins) and flavanoids help protect healthy cells and ward off signs of aging like scars, redness, discoloration, and dryness.
- ALOE VERA GEL: In addition to being both soothing and moisturizing, it’s also antibacterial and it stimulates the growth of new cells with the hormone Giberellin. Polyphenols in aloe vera help inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause infections and inflammation.
- DISTILLED WATER: Water that has been distilled thereby removing many impurities and contaminants.
- SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL: Natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that has high levels of the antioxidant vitamin C that helps protect and heal skin.
- EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL: Antiseptic and deodorant properties make it an enviable cleaner in addition to it's ability to remove grease and grime.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: A circulatory stimulant that increases blood flow bringing both nutrients and oxygen to the skin. It has antiseptic properties that soothe and heal skin and it helps the body produce powerful antioxidants (glutathione, catalase, and superoxide dismutase) which help fight free radical damage.
- ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL: The oil helps stimulate cell renewal with healthy collagen, fights off free radicals that damage skin, improves skin circulation, and infuses the skin with moisture.
- CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL: Antiviral, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties.
- TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: Proven antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-microbial properties.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
Directions: Shake before using. Spray liberally onto icky hands, massage, and watch the transformation. Goodbye icky.
Our Packaging: Our products are packaged in glass and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their number 1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.