Tea-Hibiscus Dandelion Mushroom Tea
Description: The high notes of hibiscus and rosehips are blended with the low notes of roots and mushrooms to provide an energetic balance while supporting the body’s natural ability to detox and cleanse. This refreshing tonic is invigorating whether served iced or hot.*
Proprietary Blend of Mushrooms:
- MAITAKE MUSHROOM: A flavorful mushroom that can be beneficial to the immune system due to its beta-glucan which is a type of polysaccharide. Offers a wide range of potential health benefits such as boosting immunity and having a positive impact on high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- SHIITAKE MUSHROOM: Boasts a unique flavor and impressive health benefits due to their rich nutrient contents consisting of numerous B vitamins, phosphorus, manganese and zinc, as well as vitamin C, vitamin D, iron, magnesium and potassium. This is in addition to dietary fiber and a number of powerful antioxidants including alkaloids, phenols and diterpenoids.
- REISHI MUSHROOM: Full of antioxidants that can double the body's production of "natural killer" cells to fight disease.
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- HIBISCUS LEAF: Diuretic properties improve digestion and its antioxidant properties help neutralize free radicals in body tissues and cells.
- COCOA NIBS: Cacao, the purest form of chocolate, is a superfood. It contains a variety of phytonutrients, flavonoids, antioxidants, and magnesium. It is also high in fiber and rich in iron.
- CINNAMON STICK: Its antioxidants have potent anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have also discovered that cinnamon appears to inhibit the buildup of a protein called tau in the brain, which is one of the hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease.
- BIRCH BARK: Helps purify blood and assists the body with removing impurities from the bloodstream. Helpful at alleviating digestive upsets and promoting healthy digestive functions due to its anti-inflammatory abilities.
- BURDOCK ROOT: Widely used in Japanese cuisine, it helps to detoxify the body by helping to induce sweating and urination. As a diuretic it may help the body eliminate excess toxins. It may also help assist with liver cell regrowth.
- DANDELION ROOT: This "weed" acts as a diuretic and is known to be a "liver tonic" because it helps increase the flow of bile which helps to detoxify the liver.
- ECHINACEA ROOT: A popular herb for boosting immunity, it is also known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral properties. It also helps control blood sugar levels and may assist in helping to lower blood pressure.
- GINGER ROOT: Most of the benefits of ginger root tea are associated with its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, digestive, antispasmodic, expectorant, hypotensive, anti-tumor, and relaxant properties. These effects are partly due to the presence of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C, but primarily as a result of the volatile oils and antioxidants found in ginger, gingerol being the most important.
- LICORICE ROOT: A diuretic that helps detoxify the body by stimulating urination which helps to eliminate excess salts, fats, toxins, and water.
- OAT STRAW: Helps support the entire body by exerting a gentle strengthening effect on the body in addition to helping support and restore the central nervous system.
- ROSEHIPS: Rich in vitamins C, A, E, and the flavonoids, phytochemicals, and carotenoids it has boost its antioxidant components.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and allow to steep for 5-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.