Higher Power Face Wash
About the Face Wash: Developed with oily, acne-prone skin in mind. Formulated to re-balance the skin's natural oils while effectively cleaning dirt, oil, and makeup.
Ingredients: All Natural Soap Base (Saponified Oils of Coconut, Olive, Jojoba, Aloe Vera, & Glycerin w/ Vegetable Gum Extract, Rosemary Extract), Distilled Water, Grapeseed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Elemi Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil.
About the ingredients:
- ALL NATURAL SOAP BASE: Mild castile soap free of artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives, animal products, and byproducts.
- DISTILLED WATER: Water that has been distilled thereby removing many impurities and contaminants.
- GRAPESEED OIL: Has an oliec acid content of 15 - 20% which explains the moisturizing action on the skin as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- HEMP SEED OIL: Good source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that the body needs but doesn't make on its own. Additionally, the hydrating benefits are immense in part because it absorbs quickly and brings oxygen to the skin. It is also high in antioxidants such as vitamin A and D, which are elements that prevent or slow cell damage. FYI: It doesn't contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the psychoactive substance in cannabis.
- BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL: A key active ingredient in black seed oil is thymoquinone known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- GLYCERIN: A humectant that attracts moisture to your skin.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
- ELEMI ESSENTIAL OIL: It has a citrus like smell and is thought to stimulate the production of the protein tensin which helps support the structure of the skin. Also known for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to help balance oil production.
- VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL: Antioxidant properties that aid in the prevention of cell damage caused by oxidation. Also a "cicatrisant" due to its ability to help heal scars and rejuvenate the skin.
- LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL: A natural antiseptic with astringent properties and an uplifting aroma.
Skin Type: Oily Skin.
Directions: Moisten skin, lather up, massage gently and rinse. External use only. Avoid eye contact. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is fresh. Use within six months of purchase.
Our Packaging: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their number 1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.