Tea-I.C.T Herbal Tea
Description: Supports kidney and bladder function*
A blend of herbs designed to help support and nurture the healthy functioning of the bladder and kidneys. Promotes general good health and well-being.*
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- JUNIPER BERRIES: An anti-inflammatory, that supports the urinary tract, strengthens the immune system, and can soothe painful irritation.
- PARSLEY ROOT: A powerful antioxidant that cleanses and works to detoxify the kidneys and liver.
- UVA URSI LEAF: Known to reduce bacteria in urine and swelling/inflammation in the bladder. Contains the compound arbutin, which helps pull excess water from the cells while also promoting an antiseptic effect on the kidneys. Helpful for its ability to keep the pH balance of urine from being too acidic and it can strengthen the lining of the urinary tract and help ease inflammation. Its anti-lithic properties help dissolve crystals in the kidneys.
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT: Its diuretic properties help flush out excess fluid from the body which helps cleanse the kidneys and the bladder.
- GINGER ROOT: Its antibacterial properties protect against E. coli with is often the culprit of bladder infections. It also contains anti-inflammatory agents.
- LOBELIA: Known for helping muscles relax and promoting better circulation.
Instructions: Use approx. 1 tsp herb to each cup of water. Pour hot water over herbs. Cover & steep for 10-30 minutes. Strain. Use 1 cup morning & evening, or as needed. This tea is generally more effective when taken cool or cold rather than hot.*
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.