Tea-Lovely Lavender Mushroom Tea
Description: A pleasant blend that supports overall well-being*
The fragrant taste of lavender is paired with a blend of gentle herbs and mushrooms to support a general sense of well-being. * The natural calming abilities of this tea supports your bodies response to stress and inflammation while supporting skin, digestive and heart health.*
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- ASTRAGALUS ROOT: A powerful immune-building plant that helps fight stress and disease due to three active compounds it contains: saponins, flavonoids, and polysaccharides.
- ELEUTHERO ROOT: A known adaptogen thought to protect the body from the effects of stress as well as a stimulant known to help boost energy levels.
- LAVENDER BUDS: Promotes healthy digestion, relaxes the body by relieving tension, has anti-coagulant and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- YARROW FLOWERS: Known to fight bacteria and act as a decongestant.
- BASIL LEAF: Functions as an adaptogen which helps the body function optimally during times of stress by enhancing the body’s natural response to stress (physical and emotional).
- NETTLE LEAF: Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help with digestive issues in addition to promoting healthier circulation and oxygenating the body properly because it helps reduce tension in arteries and blood vessels.
- ROSEMARY LEAF: Has anticoagulant properties, similar to aspirin, which can improve the flow of blood through the body. This can provide an energy boost and improve the body’s ability to repair and oxygenate the extremities of the body.
- BAY LEAF: Preventative herb that helps the nervous system, stress and anxiety, digestion, and inflammatory conditions.
Proprietary Blend of Mushrooms:
- MAITAKE MUSHROOM: A flavorful mushroom that can be beneficial to the immune system due to its beta-glucan which is a type of polysaccharide. Offers a wide range of potential health benefits such as boosting immunity and having a positive impact on high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- REISHI MUSHROOM: Full of antioxidants that can double the body's production of "natural killer" cells to fight disease.
- SHITAKE MUSHROOM: Boasts a unique flavor and impressive health benefits due to their rich nutrient contents consisting of numerous B vitamins, phosphorus, manganese and zinc, as well as vitamin C, vitamin D, iron, magnesium and potassium. This is in addition to dietary fiber and a number of powerful antioxidants including alkaloids, phenols and diterpenoids.
- CORDYCEPS MUSHROOM:An excellent sources of antioxidants and has been shown to slightly elevate testosterone and estrogen levels.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and
allow to steep for 5-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.