Tea-Maitake Immune Formula Tea & Broth
Description: A blend of mushrooms and herbs for immune support* This blend is perfect as a soothing cup of tea, or a nice cup of broth at lunch time or anytime.* By supporting your body’s natural immune system and stress response, this tea
contributes to vitality and a healthy lifestyle.*
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- ASTRAGALUS ROOT: A well-known herb for helping strengthen the immune system. It can also assist in protecting heart health, boosting energy levels, lowering stress, slowing the aging process, and preventing chronic illnesses.
- ELEUTHERO ROOT: Its stimulant properties help increase nervous system functions and can help increase energy in addition to be an adaptogen which helps the body manage stress.
- GINGER ROOT: A versatile plant whose benefits are derived from its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, digestive, antispasmodic, expectorant, hypotensive, anti-tumor, and relaxant properties.
- FO-TI ROOT: Known in the Chinese pharmacopoeia to promote longevity and health due to the superoxide dismutase it contains which is the most powerful antioxidant in the human body.
- LICORICE ROOT: Contains immune-boosting properties from its glycyrrhizic acid.
- MAITAKE MUSHROOM: This medicinal mushroom is an adaptogen known to boost overall immunity because they are rich in antioxidants, beta-glucans, vitamins B and C, copper, potassium, fiber, minerals, and amino acids. "Maitake” means dancing mushroom in Japanese and is said to have gotten its name after people danced with happiness upon finding it in the wild due to its healing properties.
- SHIITAKE MUSHROOM: Lentinan is one of the compounds extracted from this mushroom that is responsible for its antibacterial properties contributing to its long known history of health boosting properties.
- CHAGA MUSHROOM: Helps boost the immune system and increases the production of antibodies; fights free radicals and helps defend against premature aging; supports gastrointestinal health and contains betulinic acid which can help lower LDL cholesterol.
- REISHI MUSHROOM: Contains powerful antioxidants that can double the body’s production of “natural killer” cells which assist in fighting the production of tumors and viruses.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and
allow to steep for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.