Moisturizer for Troubled / All Skin (f/k/a Seedalina Moisturizer)
About the Moisturizer: This special handcrafted moisturizer is both hydrating and nourishing. The hemp seed oil delivers antioxidants from the vitamins A, E, and D it contains and is non comedogenic so it won't clog pores.
Skin Type: All skin types.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Grapeseed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Vera Plant, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum), Beeswax, Black Cumin Oil, Elemi Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Essential Oil.
About the ingredients:
- DISTILLED WATER: Water that has been distilled thereby removing many impurities and contaminants.
- GRAPESEED OIL: Has an oliec acid content of 15 - 20% which explains the moisturizing action on the skin as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- HEMP SEED OIL: Good source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that the body needs but doesn't make on its own. Additionally, the hydrating benefitis are immense in part because it absorbs quickly and brings oxygen to the skin. It is also high in antioxidants such as vitamin A and D, which are elements that prevent or slow cell damage. FYI: It doesn't contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is the psychoactive substance in cannabis.
- ALOE VERA GEL: In addition to being both soothing and moisturizing, it’s also antibacterial and it stimulates the growth of new cells with the hormone Giberellin. Polyphenols in aloe vera help inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause infections and inflammation.
- BEESWAX: Non-comedegenic and filled with conditioning properties that calm and soothe skin. A great humecatant so skin stays hydrated, a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A which helps protect skin cells, and a well known anti-itch benefit along with being hypoallergenic.
- BLACK CUMIN OIL: A key active ingredient in black seed oil is thymoquinone known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- ELEMI ESSENTIAL OIL: It has a citrus like smell and is thought to stimulate the production of the protein tensin which helps support the structure of the skin. Also known for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to help balance oil production.
- VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL: Antioxidant properties that aid in the prevention of cell damage caused by oxidation. Also a "cicatrisant" due to its ability to help heal scars and rejuvenate the skin.
- LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL: A natural antiseptic with astringent properties and an uplifting aroma.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
- ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL: The oil helps stimulate cell renewal with healthy collagen, fights off free radicals that damage skin, improves skin circulation, and infuses the skin with moisture.
gently onto clean skin. It’s yummy stuff for your feet, too so don’t be shy.
External use only. Avoid eye contact. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Best if used within six months of opening
because our products don’t contain chemicals to preserve them.
Our Packaging: Packaged in glass and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their #1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Our labels: : Label paper is made from 100% recycled, post-consumer waste.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.