Tea-Peace Herbal Tea
Description: Promotes a sense of emotional well-being. Helps the body eliminate excess fluid. Supports kidney function and circulation. Promotes a general sense of well-being. *
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- NETTLE LEAF: Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help with digestive issues in addition to promoting healthier circulation and oxygenating the body properly because it helps reduce tension in arteries and blood vessels.
- YARROW LEAF: Known to fight bacteria and act as a decongestant.
- ROSEMARY LEAF: Has anticoagulant properties, similar to aspirin, which can improve the flow of blood through the body. This can provide an energy boost and improve the body’s ability to repair and oxygenate the extremities of the body.
- ROSE PETALS: Provides high concentrations of vitamin C, polyphenols, vitamin A, various minerals, quercetin, and other antioxidants.
- CORN SILK: A powerful antioxidant that helps prevent the damage of free radicals and cardiovascular diseases while also stimulating the blood circulation.
- ORANGE PEEL: Contains lots of Vitamin C, contains lots of pectins which can help lower cholesterol, is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, and helps boost the immune system.
- LAVENDER BUDS: Promotes healthy digestion, relaxes the body by relieving tension, has anti-coagulant and cholesterol-lowering properties.
- LEMON PEEL: Contains high levels of Vitamin C and calcium which help maintain bone health. Additionally, it helps promote weight loss because of the pectin it has. It also boosts immunity.
- STEVIA LEAF: A natural alternative to sugar that is extremely sweet, has a low calorie count, and does not affect blood sugar levels.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp herb to 8 oz water. Pour hot water over herbs. Cover and steep for 10-15 minutes. Strain and add honey or stevia if desired. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.