Tea-Shiitake Green Tea
Description:An anti-oxidant blend of green tea and beneficial mushrooms.*
A unique formula that helps the body reduce oxidative stress while balancing energy levels and supporting the body’s natural ability to reduce inflammation. * This tea naturally supports the immune system, digestion, heart health and metabolism.*
GREEN TEA: Contains about 30 percent polyphenols which are known to help reduce inflammation and is thought to reduce the formation of free radicals in the body. It also includes large amounts of a catechin called Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage. It contains caffeine, but not as much as coffee so you shouldn’t get any “jittery” side effects from it. It also has the amino acid L-theanine, which has anti-anxiety effects. It can also boost your metabolic rate which can assist with weight loss.
Proprietary Blend of Mushrooms:
- MAITAKE MUSHROOM: A flavorful mushroom that can be beneficial to the immune system due to its beta-glucan which is a type of polysaccharide. Offers a wide range of potential health benefits such as boosting immunity and having a positive impact on high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- SHIITAKE MUSHROOM: Boasts a unique flavor and impressive health benefits due to their rich nutrient contents consisting of numerous B vitamins, phosphorus, manganese and zinc, as well as vitamin C, vitamin D, iron, magnesium and potassium. This is in addition to dietary fiber and a number of powerful antioxidants including alkaloids, phenols and diterpenoids.
- CHAGA MUSHROOM: Naturally boosts immune system, fights free radicals and premature aging; increases natural production of antibodies; supports gastrointestinal health, contains betulinic acid which can lower LDL (lazy cholesterol)
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- ASTRAGALUS ROOT: A powerful immune-building plant that helps fight stress and disease due to three active compounds it contains: saponins, flavonoids, and polysaccharides.
- ELEUTHERO ROOT: A known adaptogen thought to protect the body from the effects of stress as well as a stimulant known to help boost energy levels.
- GINGER ROOT: Most of the benefits of ginger root tea are associated with its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, digestive, antispasmodic, expectorant, hypotensive, anti-tumor, and relaxant properties. These effects are partly due to the presence of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C, but primarily as a result of the volatile oils and antioxidants found in ginger, gingerol being the most important.
- FO-TI ROOT: Helps the body produce, superoxide dismutase, which is a powerful antioxidant. It is rich in iron and zinc which help enhance circulation and strengthen red blood cell membranes.
- LICORICE ROOT: A diuretic that helps detoxify the body by stimulating urination which helps to eliminate excess salts, fats, toxins, and water.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.