Tea-Women's Formula #1
Description: A blend of herbs designed to bring ease and comfort to your body during menstruation.
Supports women's bodies during their cycle and provides comfort from cramps and discomfort.*
Proprietary Blend of Herbs:
- RED RASPBERRY LEAF: An astringent and emmenagogue that tonifies and nourishes the ovaries as well as the uterus. Because of its iron citrate content, it is an excellent blood builder.
- SARSAPARILLIA ROOT: Progesterone-producing and hormone-balancing herb.
- DON QUAI ROOT: Often touted as "female ginseng" because it is thought to have anti-inflammatory effects on the body and it is also believed to create antispasmodic activity in uterine muscles.
- VITEX BERRY: May help support physical and emotional health during a woman's menstrual cycle. It can help to positively affects hormonal health by balancing estrogen and progesterone.
- BLACK COHOSH ROOT: Has an effect similar to the female hormone estrogen, which governs the menstrual cycle and declines after menopause. Long used by Native Americans as a remedy for painful menstrual periods because it also has an anti-inflammatory, sedative effect.
- WILD YAM ROOT: Long used by herbalists to treat menstrual cramps, nausea and morning sickness, and inflammation.
- LICORICE ROOT: Licorice root has effects similar to estrogen and progesterone, which may correct hormone imbalances. It may also help detoxify your liver, which regulates sexual function and hormones, by clearing our impurities that could be the source of blocked energy and hormone imbalances.
- GINGER ROOT:Ginger's an anti-inflammatory that has been shown to inhibit prostaglandin production which can help reduce cramping and inflammation.
- OREGON GRAPE ROOT: Has a sedative effect on the smooth muscles lining the digestive tract which helps with stomach cramps.
Instructions: Use 1 tsp per 8 oz cup; pour boiling water over tea and allow to steep for 5-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of its ingredients.
Processed in a shared facility that processes nuts and/or nut oils.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.