Toner with Rosewater
About the Toner: This toner effectively washes away residue without being harsh using time tested natural ingredients like rosewater and witch hazel that hydrate and clean skin.
Ingredients: Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Vera Plant, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum), Rosewater, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
About the ingredients:
- WITCH HAZEL: A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory known for its astringent properties. It kills bacteria living within the pores of the skin. Its protective polyphenols (i.e tannins) and flavanoids help protect healthy cells and ward off signs of aging like scars, redness, discoloration, and dryness.
- ALOE VERA GEL: In addition to being both soothing and moisturizing, it’s also antibacterial and it stimulates the growth of new cells with the hormone Giberellin. Polyphenols in aloe vera help inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause infections and inflammation.
- ROSEWATER: A fragrant liquid with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties along with antioxidants from the vitamins A and C it possesses. All together, it's a great way to hydrate and clean skin.
- SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL: Natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that has high levels of the antioxidant vitamin C that helps protect and heal skin.
- VITAMIN E: Known for reducing skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution by increasing the vitamin E amounts in skin cell membranes and in the lipid matrix of the lower levels of skin. Provides protection for the cells that make collagen, the protein that keeps firm and supple, and elastin, the protein that affects skin structure and permits it to resume shape. Vitamin E also helps to hydrate skin which can make fine lines less noticeable.
Skin Type: Sensitive Skin
Directions: Shake before using. Spray a cotton ball and gently wipe the face. Your face will thank you.
Our Packaging: Packaged in Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) containers which are easily identifiable by their #1 recycling codes. PET does not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA). PET is lightweight, strong, safe, shatterproof, and is the most widely recycled plastic since it can be recycled multiple times and turned into a variety of different products/containers.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.